<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

The Long-term Plans of Mice and Men 

Had a modicum of good news today. I've been asking about having an extended holiday in the next 12 months or so - I want to have a bit of a break from work, go travelling, relax and just enjoy not needing to think and talk all the time.

Well, it's been provisionally approved. I'm likely to be off next January and February - haven't gone into too much detail over where yet, but I'd like to get in a week's skiing, visit my brother in Nantucket and one of my friends in Montreal, then spend at least a month in Australia. OK, I do appear to have gone into detail, I just hadn't realised it myself!

I'm down to one coffee today - I think if I take things slowly this time, no cold turkey, it'll be easier to manage. We shall see.

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?