<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

So Very Tired 

Night In no. 2 in a (likely) continuing series.

I'm all meetinged out. 2 hrs yesterday, 3.5hrs today, 1.5 tomorrow, 3 Friday, 2 next Monday, 5 on Thursday - all about the same thing, and all where not a lot will be achieved.

I hate office politics. I just want to do some work.

I did get an offer today to defect to The Other Side - the Bile Beans have proposed a hostile takeover bid for what's in my head, with the promise of increased winnings at the quiz. Since we usually have about 1700 people in our team, there's often some dilution of the prize fund! They've only got 5 at most, and sometimes only 3 turn up. It sounded attractive. I've asked Lint (the team captain, on account of him bringing the pen) what he's prepared to offer me to make me stay ... nothing yet.

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?