<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Frisbee and Lobster 

It's fun playing frisbee. I haven't done it for about a year - the weather's rarely been good enough for the last 6 months. Once again I had the extreme difficulty of adjusting to a normal frisbee, after using an aerobie.

Aerobies are great. They need no throwing skill whatsoever, they'll go for bloody miles and they always fly straight unless you try really hard to slice them.

Unfortunately, they would seem to break easily. I bought a new one today. We managed about 20 throws before it broke in 3 places. That's not meant to happen! I took it back to the shop the following day - "Oh, yes, they're all doing that. I'll get you another."

Badfriend and Lint have turned all kinds of funny colours in the sun.

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?