<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Real Money 

Like candy from a baby...

Played poker last night at Bert's. Won lots. About £10 to be precise (and I only turned up with £1.20!) OK, that doesn't sound like lots, but we were only supposed to be betting coppers! I let everyone else get a little carried away with trying to out-bluff each other while I just stayed in with my full house. The odd bit of applied psychology didn't go amiss either. But that's revealing some of my tactics...

Actually, it was only beginner's luck. I genuinely haven't played for money before, and I'm fairly sure I've not played the game since Uni, which is at least 9 years ago. But I don't mind playing again if I can get an 800% return every time.

2 comments
Comments:
Sounds like you're on a roll with the winnings. Go buy me a lotto ticket next time you're out!
 
I'll get two with the same numbers on, just in case...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?