<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Anyone for ... something 

A thrilling 5-set match. Chip victorious at 11-9 in the fifth, having saved a match point at 8-9.

OK, it was actually a game of squash, rather than tennis. I'm fairly sure I wouldn't last out 5 sets in a proper game of tennis (I say proper, because my average game of tennis would see me at 0-6 0-6 0-6 in about 20 minutes).

Bloody British weather! The one night I'm relatively free this week to sit down in front of the telly and watch tennis till I get white chalk lines burnt into my retina, and there's not a single minute of play. Pity Mr Coria (well, I don't really, never liked him much) who's been sitting around for the best part of 2 days now - he got to 2 sets all in his match on Monday, got about 8 games played yesterday, and when (or if!) he starts tomorrow, he might only need 2 good serves and he's won.

I will be posting pictures later on from Bert and Goodlife's party last weekend. If I can get the camera working, that is...

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?