<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Look Over There, Nothing to See Here 

Just posted a comment over at Lint's which was longer than most of the posts I do on here! So I won't be saying much else tonight - consider that post a "blog entry on tour."

Not done much exciting in the last few days. Came third in the quiz last night - poor show, but then poor turnout too. Only three of us, rather than the more usual 7 or 8. Still, I managed to surprise Big Iain the quizmaster by being the only person there to answer "What breed of dog is Arsene Wenger?" Cryptic crosswords to the rescue again!

I've not done much coding recently. Need to get back into practice. So I'm going to knock two of my "Blog To-do list" items on the head this weekend. Expect to see some proper CNPS and Celebdaq info by Sunday evening. (Another push for that is that I'm doing pretty well on CNPS, and it'll piss Bertie and Lint off!)

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?