<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Anniversaries 

Quite a strange thought, when I had it, but I know exactly what I did 5 years ago today. (Even stranger was when Helen guessed it right on only her third go in the pub this evening - for info, her wrong guesses were "in bed" and "Sri Lanka".) I was actually in Cornwall, narrowly failing to see a solar eclipse. It's on the to-do list to see one eventually - not sure when though.

Helen (and Tom) also had a 5th anniversary today - they first moved in together on this day in 1999. Quite funny that both Helen and I thought today was a significant anniversary, but Tom instead found the eternal puzzle of whether or not slugs have noses to be more pertinent.

In another 5 years' time, I hope still to be able to remember today as the day I went to a pub quiz where all 15 music intro questions were Status Quo tunes. Or perhaps I mean forget...

2 comments
Comments:
I was thinking of goint to the pub quiz but hadnt got round to phoning anyone
 
Sorry. Looks like that's your last chance though - I don't think you're here any more Wednesdays, are you?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?