<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Things I Didn't Know Yesterday 

Greeks are superstitious about Tuesdays. I'm not actually sure how we got on to the topic, but Iasonas wasn't far off ringing his aunt in Greece at midnight (Greek time) to find out why last night. Now he knows.

He is also surprisingly well-read in the area of sex in toilets. What positions to use, what to do if the toilet paper runs out, how to avoid being heard, even where to attach the handcuffs! (I never used to have conversations like this with people I worked with. Not sure if that's more of a reflection on me or where I work now!)

I'm nearly twice as good as Jimbobjo and Lint at estimating things (49%, 28% and 26% respectively). Steer clear of assumption-setting, guys :)

One final thing which I still don't know, after a whole month - LLTFOWLES. This is a cryptic crossword clue which neither I nor anyone I've asked can do. It's a bit out of the ordinary, in that I don't know number of letters, or whether it's just one word or more, but I should have been able to get it by now. Please help!

1 comments
Comments:
Thanks for the link! BTW, it was my aunt in Cyprus. ;-)

Now that you've posted the LLTFOWLES clue on the Magical Internet, you should be more likely to get an answer, rather than just relying on your clueless friends.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?