<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 17, 2004

Cut Off in my Primes 

Well, I was hoping for a puzzle that was a little more involved. Like the one back in the early days of the Net (about 1995) that I can't remember much about other than it involved following a trail through cryptic clues found on various websites, each leading on to the next, with the first to get through all of them winning a pretty big prize.

This one is just 2 rounds, the one you know about from below, and the second asking you for the next number in a sequence, and very straightforward once you spot the rule.

But one good thing came out of it. I'm now eligible to apply for a job at Google. This could come in handy if I get chucked in the redundancy round coming up soon. Google apparently want me for my "big, magnificent brain". Which is nice to know.

3 comments
Comments:
It really is as easy as just looking the answer up on Google. This search got me there in 30s: "google job advert answer". Which led me here:

http://www.google.com/labjobs/index.html

Do I get a prize?
 
Yes - "Least Fun Had while Doing Puzzle".
 
I might have briefly considered it if not for your second sentence.

Good luck, still!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?