<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 04, 2004

All These Things That I've Done 

I wanted to do 31 of these, but in the end I couldn't come up with that many. What an event-filled life I lead...

In no particular order, this was my October :

1. Not losing my job
2. Aussie Open tickets
3. Halloween Party at Tsuki & Dom's
4. Miserable failure at the OWS quiz
5. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
6. Another miserable failure at the OWS quiz
7. Beating Stevie 15-8 at badminton
8. GTA San Andreas
9. Working out how the big puzzle in Planetarium works
10. Air
11. Fuffee
12. Air again
13. Deus Ex (at last!)
14. HHGTTG Phase 3
15. 175 - second-best (give or take) bowling score ever
16. Badfriend, Bertie and Goodlife all popping up, down and down (respectively) to York
17. Having the end in sight for my Greek Goddess
18. Auntie Mabel and her inflatable poodle
19. Sitting in work for 3 hours listening to my iPod (it's OK, it was a Saturday)
20. Having reached a count of 31 (OK I worked it in somehow!) people asking me if I'd booked my flights yet

2 comments
Comments:
I know what HHGTTG is but phase 3 doesnt make sense to me, unless you mean book 3 or I have guessed wrongly!
 
Kind of. The original 2 radio series were always described as Primary and Secondary Phase, although Phase 2 in particular is not at all similar to the second book.

The Tertiary Phase (which is almost exactly Book 3) has just been on the radio for the first time over the last few weeks.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?