<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

An Almost Perfect Day 

Where to start?

  • GeeDee and Flic (among others, but these were the only ones I was out with) have just qualified as actuaries. Several of us ended up giving "special strokes" to GeeDee from Helen. Flic didn't get any.
  • I won a squash match 4 games to 2 this evening against Neil, including one game where I was 0-8 down 4 times, which I won with a score of 15-13.
  • I had to be nice to Flic, Pete and GeeDee for 4 whole hours. And managed reasonably well. I don't think I'll do it again though.
  • Badfriend came up to York for a 15-hour visit.
  • Two helicopters flew right overhead at lunchtime, about 100 feet up, then landed in a field nearby. I like helicopters.
  • I got an e-mail from Adrian in Singapore telling me the pound was in a storming position against the Singapore dollar.
  • I got 5 CNPS spots in an hour this lunchtime. 150 before I go away?

    The one down point was Pete, who unfortunately didn't pass his exams. Keep going Pete - all the best actuaries qualify at 28.

    2 comments
  • Comments:
    cant believe you got another 5. Darn. I'll have to see if I can catch you up whilst you are away. You might want to include Jaqui (jaqs) she started in early December. Likely to catch James soon!
     
    Yes, you might catch me up bu then. It's not too likely with Lint, though!

    I'll add Jaqs to the list - with my advanced forward-planning skills, it should take me about 10 seconds. (Actually, I was more planning for when Badfriend got bored and wanted out of the list, but this works too!)
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?