<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Three of Spades 

It's cold and about to start snowing, so I'm sat in the coffee shop (Starbucks!) at the bottom of Sunshine resort.

I'm obviously still a bit dopey from the flight on Monday. I managed this morning to (a) forget to brush my teeth and (b) get on a bus to the wrong skiing resort. Instead of going to Lake Louise, which is about 2 km from the hotel, I've ended up at Sunshine, about 50 km away!

Still, the skiing's good here too. Much better views - it's mostly bowl skiing, really wide and open. Very like the back side of Montgenevre. And the snow's excellent - all natural, no snowmaking machines.

Started thinking about work again. That's not good. I've still got more than a week left!

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?