<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 18, 2005

One Year On 

It's been a year yesterday since several of us started playing CNPS, and I achieved my (albeit oft-revised!) goal of 200 spots before the anniversary - even beat it by a day. So only another 4 years to go! At least I'll finish before I'm 34.

I've managed an average of about 0.55 cars per day. (That jumps up to about 0.63 if you adjust for my inability to spot anything during Jan and Feb, but I know Lint doesn't like me saying that. Mind you, he also thinks it's against the rules for me to own a car.) Recent spot rates, since I got back from holiday, have been more like 1 a day (I've got 55 in 58 days), so if I can keep that up (unlikely!) I could be finished a lot sooner than 34.

2 comments
Comments:
I also hope to finish by the time that I am 34.
 
Grrrrrrrr....
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?