<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

And The Coaster Rolls On 

Finally got round to posting my Scotland photos last night. Here's my favourite one (although "Bark and Barker," "Somewhere Out There" and "Welsh Wethead" are close second-placers).

Unknown Beach 3

It seems I rarely go in for photos of other people (or me!) - I count 5 out of 34 that I took. Which is a much higher ratio than the 5 or 6 out of 370 on holiday though!

I'll find out tomorrow whether anything I've done at work in the past 6 weeks has been of any value. There's one right answer and a million wrong ones. Fingers crossed. At one point today, I even thought I understood something. I was mistaken though.

Eurovision Song Contest this Saturday. Haven't missed a single year since I was 20 - despite rarely actually watching the program, the parties are always fun. Weather permitting, we'll be having a garlic-free barbecue this time, to which I may bring Tsuki and Dom's skewers (if I ask them nicely, or they don't notice I've still got them and haven't given them back yet) so that we have something longer than a cocktail stick with which to toast the marshmallows as we did last time.

We won the OWS quiz last night, by some margin. Our recent rivals, Quiz Teama Aguilera, had a really poor show, whereas several of us were plucking answers out of thin air (Christopher Biggins notwithstanding...), and it's possible my psycho-killer pen-tapping may have put off several of the other teams. Total prize fund of £7.70 each.

I spent some time at the weekend completely rearranging the living room, and I'm much happier with the result. It now means that I have little or no further excuse for not having a home cinema evening of some form, so I'll have to send round some invitations for the Bank Holiday weekend. And think of something to watch that isn't Bad Boys. I believe Battlestar Galactica was suggested...

2 comments
Comments:
Oooohh! Have you got the new series?
 
If Amazon keep to their delivery times, then yes.

I have actually watched all of them already, and they're very good.

Fishing?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?