<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Flashes of Brilliance 

This weekend's been really good.

  • I won a Sudoku competition in the Times last week, leading to me receiving 2 superfluous Sudoku books, and my name appearing in Saturday's edition, almost 2 years to the day since it did the last time.
  • I picked up the Breadcrumbs book (so I'll have a go of it next week some time while I'm off).
  • Saw Phil, Geoff, Laura et al. And met Crazy Dave and Normal Dave. At last.
  • Went to The Tasting Rooms. Scallops and samphire. Yum. (And now 5 restaurants in a row without malfunction. What's going on?!)
  • Had a weekend of wonderful weather - just a little too much on the sticky side for me at times though.
  • However, as a result of that, 2 thunderstorms!
  • Bumped into many people in Ha Ha on Friday.
  • Just watched the last Doctor Who in the current series. The Bad Wolf/Parting of the Ways two-parter is probably one of the best Dr Who stories I can remember. Up there with Genesis of the Daleks, Hand of Fear and Pyramids of Mars.
  • Ascot making town very quiet, hence the ability to turn up at the Tasting Rooms and get a table straight off.

    0 comments
  • Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?